SCRIPTURES TO READ: Romans 12:3-8
3 For by the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think with sober judgment, each according to the measure of faith that God has assigned. 4 For as in one body we have many members, and the members do not all have the same function, 5 so we, though many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another. 6 Having gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, let us use them: if prophecy, in proportion to our faith; 7 if service, in our serving; the one who teaches, in his teaching; 8 the one who exhorts, in his exhortation; the one who contributes, in generosity; the one who leads, with zeal; the one who does acts of mercy, with cheerfulness.
QUESTIONS TO ANSWER:
1. How are Christians to think of themselves? (V3)
2. By what measure are Christians to judge themselves? (V3)
3. What comparison does Paul provide in verses 4-5 to demonstrate unity in diversity?
4. What has God given to each believer according to His grace? (V6)
5. What instruction does Paul give to Christians regarding their gifts of grace? (V6)
6. Make a list of the gifts that Paul mentions in verses 6-8 and indicate what should accompany certain gifts when being used.