SCRIPTURES TO READ: Romans 12:9-16
9 Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good. 10 Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor. 11 Do not be slothful in zeal, be fervent in spirit, serve the Lord. 12 Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. 13 Contribute to the needs of the saints and seek to show hospitality. 14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them. 15 Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep. 16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly. Never be wise in your own sight.
QUESTIONS TO ANSWER:
1. What should characterize a Christian’s love? (V9)
2. How are Christian’s to demonstrate God’s love to others? (V10)
3. How are Christians to go about serving the Lord? (V11)
4. What three specific exhortations does Paul give Christians in verse 12?
5. In what way can Christians practically go about serving God’s people? (V13)
6. How are Christians to respond to their enemies who persecute them? (V14)
7. How are Christians to live in harmony with one another? (V16)