SCRIPTURES TO READ: Romans 13:11-14
11 Besides this you know the time, that the hour has come for you to wake from sleep. For salvation is nearer to us now than when we first believed. 12 The night is far gone; the day is at hand. So then let us cast off the works of darkness and put on the armor of light. 13 Let us walk properly as in the daytime, not in orgies and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and sensuality, not in quarreling and jealousy. 14 But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to gratify its desires.
QUESTIONS TO ANSWER:
1. What time is it for believers? (V11)
2. Why is it urgent for believers to wake up from their sleep of slumber? (V11)
3. Do you think that Paul was expecting the Lord to return in his lifetime? (V11)
4. What does Paul instruct believers to put off and to put on? (V12)
5. Make a list of some of the “works of darkness” that Paul mentions (V13).
6. How are believers to walk properly in this world of sin and darkness? (V14)